Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

*Crafting Garage Sale*

I know, I know, I know... it's been almost forever since I posted anything on my blog.  I have made a grand total of ONE card since I finished my Christmas cards in December.  Sad, eh?  I just haven't felt the crafting bug.... I'm not giving up hope yet...

I am here to tell you about a Crafting Garage Sale happening this coming weekend in Calgary...  Several people are setting up tables to sell some of their previously loved crafting items....

DATE:  Saturday June 1
TIME:  10am to noon
WHERE:  Tuxedo Community Centre -- 202 29th Ave NE

This is a cash only sale.  Bring a bag or two to carry your loot!

And please, tell your friends!!

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Karlene SavilleMay 26, 2013 2:56 pm

    Still check in all the time. Hope to see back soon

    Karlene

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)