Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2015

*Christmas Cards 2015 #11*

I'm sharing three today.... but that's cuz I don't love one of them....
I stamped this simple snowflake in white on the kraft cardstock and embossed it with Stampin' Up! Iridescent Ice embossing powder.  I stamped the merry on to patterned paper and cut it out and then put it on the card and then stamped the "and bright" in white and embossed it with white embossing powder.
 I bought these great Impression Obsession snowflake dies after borrowing them from someone else at one of the retreats.  So delicate and pretty!
Once again with the Frantic Stamper die....  I added some die cut snowflakes as well and then used self adhesive pearls in the centres of the snowflakes as well as on the holly berries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)