Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

*Christmas Cards 2015 #17*

This first card was one of those cards that sat in stages for more than a day.  I used a Memory Box die to cut out the circles in white, red and green and then took the time to play with the red and green to create the focal point of the card.  I cut part of the main die off of what is on the car to make it fit.  I added a snowflake die and some red Stickles.
This card uses some really old patterned paper I had in my stash as well as this beautiful Inkadinkadoo snowman stamped in Encore blue metallic ink and embossed in blue pearl embossing powder


1 comment:

  1. I bought the MB circle die last month. It is in my stash ready for inspiration and a chance to be used. Thanks much! I am in the mood to craft today as it is rainy and dark. But I am busy packing for our flight to the BVIs tomorrow and a week of sailing. Yippeeeee! Keep posting, Nancy :)

    Debra

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)