Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2015

*Christmas Cards 2015 #20*

I've been creating some more since I got home from the two retreats in Ontario.  But of course, being home means there are more commitments.... family, cooking, laundry, work, shopping.....  But I'm trying!
This card isn't perfect....  but it's pretty good.  It's hard to get a good photo with this great sparkle paper by Heidi Swapp.  This is a die by Creative Expressions, layered on to gold paper, then back on the green sparkle and then on a white card embossed with a swirl embossing folder.

I liked this card enough to make 8 of them total.  I used what I could of this great glittered patterned paper that I got in a Michael's stack years ago.  I still have some little pieces left that I will try to use.  It's one of my favourites.  I layered the patterned paper on to a kraft card and added the Frantic Stamper Holly Joy die cut out of the white Heidi Swapp sparkle paper.  I added some red stickles to the berries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)