Pages

Wednesday, December 02, 2015

*Christmas Cards 2015 #31*

I think this will be the end of my Christmas cards for 2015....  I ended up deciding to do a handful of a few of my favourites from this year to finish off the cards I needed.  I was afraid I'd run out of time if I kept trying to come up with new ideas.

Christmas is most definitely my favourite reason to stamp....  but I'm going to try to create more in 2016.  Fingers crossed I can do it!

This is another card using that Stampin' Up Festival of Trees stamp set and the tree punch... and again with that great patterned paper and the even more wonderful silver glitter paper.  I am ddid my best to use up some scraps instead of throwing them out... I love both of these papers so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)