Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2016

*Pop of Colour*

Calgary has been experiencing a wonderfully warm winter this year....  I can count on one hand the number of times I've needed to wear something more than a sweater and a scarf (granted I'm not out for long walks or waiting for a bus).  Yesterday we were socked in with fog all day and today it is bright and sunny and warm.

I was fooling around with the idea of pops of colours.... not sure it turned out has I had though it would.

I used this great patterned paper (it's from like 6 years ago) and I punched holes where there were dots in the design to let the hot pink show through.  I cut a larger hold and layered the bright blue behind it and stamped the greeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)