Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

*2016 Christmas Cards #18*

I am so thrilled with how this card turned out!!

I started with the strip... it was white.  I used a sponge dauber with whatever blue ink was left on it and sponged up the front a little.  I then sprinkled this thick embossing powder (by thick, I mean the grains are different sizes, and some of them are large) that I think is by Stampenous on the front and heated it from the back to create the look of snow falling.  I used my Perfect Layers Tool to create the black Matte and attached it all to the card from.  I used my Mini Misti to ensure I got the placement of the Lawn Fawn sentiment.  I cut the Telluride Snowflake from white glimmer cardstock and attached it to the front with a pop dot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)