Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2016

*2016 Christmas Cards #20*

I can't believe we're a month from Christmas Eve!  I have no idea where 2016 went!

We had a big year...  we did major renovations to our house from May to mid-July, we celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary in June and then did a 17 day trip to Europe to take a Viking River Cruise as an anniversary present to each other, we threw a big party to reveal our renovations to friends and family, I took a trip to visit my sister in October....  and POOF, it's almost 2017!

Another quick card for you today... I used a scrap of patterned paper from my days at the Scrapbook Pantry, layered it on a piece of red cardstock (have I told you lately how much I LOVE my Perfect Layers Tools to create even borders on layers??!!??) and put that panel on a white top fold card.  I used the Stampin' Up! tree punch on green cardstock and ran it through my Big Shot with an embossing folder for interest.  I then cut the word believe using the Tim Holtz dies I bought from Scrap'n Stamp out of the same green cardstock and attached it to the card.

I'm trying hard to not be afraid of the white space LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)