Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2016

*2016 Christmas Cards #22*

When I first saw this Stampin' Up Stamp Set and tree punch, I thought "why bother?"....  but then I started seeing cards done with it and I *had* to have it.  And I truly do love that it is so versatile!  You can use the stamps without the punch, the punch without the stamps... and if you google it or search on Pinterest, there are SO many ideas!

For this card, I used a piece of red on red patterned paper from an old 6X6 pad I had laying around.  I used my Mini Misti to help me not only place the red baubles on the trees perfectly, but to stamp and restamp the green tree to ensure I got a good inking each time.  I added the Lawn Fawn greeting from Scrap'n Stamp in Rocket Red Brilliance ink.  The tree in the front is popped out with pop dots for some dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)