Pages

Monday, November 28, 2016

*2016 Christmas Cards #23*

I'm not sure about this card yet.... I saw one like it on Pinterest and I wanted to try it.  I cut out two of the Impression Obsession snowflakes in white and glued them on the bottom right of a white card.  I cut the word "greetings" out of silver paper using the Tim Holtz script holiday set.  I then used my Mini Misti to perfectly place (and mask) the word Holiday... it was part of a saying from a Lawn Fawn set so I had to remove the "S" at the end of the word as well as the rest of the greeting.

Now, I will admit I fudged up a bit....  when I went to stamp the word Holiday, I started to put the lid of the Mini Misti down and realized just a tad too late that I forgot to remove the tape masks I put on while inking... so that gem on the left side is to try to hid a little black ink that got on the card.

Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)