Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2016

*2016 Christmas Cards #9*

Another new purchase...  I love his Memory Box die.  I cut it out of white shimmer paper, put it on blue shimmer paper and then did a thin matte of silver before putting it all on a white card.   Once again, you'll find some Stickles (silver this time) in the centres of the snowflakes.

It's these white cards that really scream to me that I used the wrong lighting for my photos!!!

For any of you reading from Canada, please be sure to check out Scrap'n Stamp... they are a great store located in the Vancouver area and they have an online store as well.  Raya carries a lot of great stuff, is very easy to deal with and shipping is quick and reasonable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)