Pages

Tuesday, December 06, 2016

*2016 Christmas Cards #26*

Sorry for the break for a bit there... I had a few cards made but not photographed.  And sadly now, all of the cards I have made so far are photographed and I have less than a weeks worth left to share.

I'm not sure whether it's good news or bad news that I still have to make about 16 Christmas cards.  I've made multiples of a few of my favourite designs and now I need to come up with a few more ideas that I like enough to share with people.

Last week, my friend Bonnie came over to play for a few hours.  It was SO awesome to have a friend to play with in my craft cave.... and also so very awesome to come up with some original ideas instead of borrowing ideas from Pinterest and blogs.

This is one of the cards I created that day with Bonnie.... all from my head.
I wish you could see how much sparkle is in that Impression Obsession die I used.  The paper is an embossed silver one that I've had in my stash forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)