Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2017

*Splendiferous Day!*

It feels so great to be creating a little bit this year... it's nothing compared to what I used to do before I went back to work, but it's nice to have a few recent cards on hand that I can send out!  Some days it's tough to get a card out, but at least I'm trying!
I used a great piece of really old patterned paper that I had in my stash... I'm pretty sure it is from my days working at the scrapbook store (and that was like 7 years ago!).  I paired it with my new Catherine Pooler ink (in Aquatini) and stamps (and dies) by AMuse and Winnine & Walter.  I used my ScorPal to create the embossed lines along the top and bottom of the patterned piece and a brown Pebble in the centre of the flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)