Pages

Sunday, October 29, 2017

*I Used It*

A few years ago, after watching some videos, I decided I needed to buy a Silhouette.  It was delivered and I went straight to cutting a file I had downloaded... and it was a mess...  it stuck to the cutting mat, didn't cut all the way through... and I got discouraged.  I put it away for the day and thought I'd come back to it another time.

But I didn't.  I was seriously considering selling it...

My sister, who bought the Silhouette because of me and who was more afraid to start using it than me, has fallen in love with the machine... and when she was here in August, she showed me a bit about the machine.

So I decided to try playing with it the other day.  I wanted a die cut "happy' to go on a card so I played around with the design software and some of the fonts I downloaded and came up with this card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)