Pages

Sunday, November 19, 2017

*2017 Christmas Cards #18*

I finally used the second "merry" that I cut out a few years ago using a die my sister bought.  It's seriously been sitting on my stamp table for a few years, just waiting for me to do something with it.  I cut two and this year I finally used them both!  I might have to cut some more LOL!

This card was quick and easy.... the Merry is cut out of red glitter paper and added the word Christmas stamped in Grass Skirt Catherine Pooler ink.  I cut down the white panel and layered it on to a red card base.

I think I should have made it a landscape card instead of a portrait one, but I'm trying to embrace the white space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)