Pages

Friday, November 10, 2017

*2017 Christmas Cards #9*

I did some sponging of the three shades of blue Catherine Pooler inks a few days ago on a piece of white cardstock.  I wanted to ensure it was dry before I started embossing snowflakes on it so I put it aside for a while.  I stamped and embossed some beautiful My Favorite Things snowflakes and then cut up the piece of cardstock in to 2" wide panels.  I made two cards like this.

I bought this Art Impressions penguin set (complete with a die to cut this guy out) last year and never inked it up...  I coloured him with Copics and used pop dots to attach him to the front of the card.

The sentiment is my LawnFawn.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)