Pages

Thursday, December 21, 2017

*2017 Christmas Cards #50*

I can't believe it's only a few days before Christmas....  as always some last minute things to finish up, but since the family (I have a hubby and two adult sons who still live at home) moved to the idea of drawing names last Christmas, my work is a lot less.  I still do stockings for everyone and do most of the baking myself, but at least I am only buying gifts (and wrapping) for one person.  Takes a huge bite out of what used to be on my to do list every Christmas!

I have one friend in mind for this card... she's just the type to really appreciate the non-traditional colours for Christmas.  I borrowed the idea from a card I saw on Pinterest.  A bunch of My Favorite Things Snowflake Splendor snowflakes cut out in three colours and put together.  I put them on a white panel, trimmed it in silver glitter paper and then on to a white card.  I topped it all off with a sentiment from A Muse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)