Pages

Friday, December 29, 2017

*2017 Christmas Cards #58*

Back in September when my sister was visiting she was showing me the ins and outs of my Silhouette (that I've had for like 2 years and hardly used).  I created this Frosty word and cut it out while we were playing.  It sat on my desk for several weeks.  I then picked it up, put a layer of Versamark ink on the front and embossed it three times with Stampin' Up! Iridescent Ice embossing powder (did you know that if the embossing powder is melted and still hot, you can dip it back in the powder for a second layer?).

The piece then sat on my table again for many weeks.

Once again I used some very old patterned paper to create a layer with my Perfect Layers Tools to frame out the Stampin' Up snowflake that was embossed on white.  I layered it all on to a white card and added the shimmering Frosty word across the front.

This card uses some glitter paper and a die set from Catherine Pooler... and a little red sparkle too!


1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)