Pages

Friday, January 05, 2018

*More AlteNew*

I may have bought like 5 or 6 AlteNew stamp sets just before Christmas.  In my defence, I used my Christmas money to buy them.

There are a multi-step set that I stamped using Catherine Pooler inks.  I added the leaves and suddenly I hated what I had created.  I put it aside for a few minutes, then had a thought.  I cut ou the happy from a My Favorite Things set and layered it a few times and added it over the flower.  I stamped the birthday and die cut it from the same MFT set and layered it with pop dots.  I cut the size of the panel down, used my Perfect Layers Tools to create that awesome 1/16" border in white and put it all on a white card.

I don't *love* this card, but it's much better than what it was when I first finished the stamping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)