Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

*Flowers on a Snowy Day*

Surprise Surprise... it's snowing again! As I said before.... the snow was pretty much gone from our yard... time for more snow! We are under a heavy snowfall warning yet again. Thankfully it's a little warmer today so a lot of the snow is melting as it hits the ground, however they are still calling for up to 10cms of snow (about 4").

sigh

So, flowers today it is! Not that we've seen anything coming up in our flower beds yet. At the rate we're going, the tulips will be summer flowers instead of spring flowers!

Is it really too much to ask that I get to wear sandals again?! My capris are yelling at me... they are lonely and want to leave the closet. My beautiful pedicure is going to waste cuz there's no one who can see the piglets with my socks and shoes on!

Come on Spring! Make an appearance! Put a smile on our faces!

I'll stop ranting... my card is what it is. The create isn't a stamp... believe it or not, that's my handwriting!

items used:
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Creamy Caramel
*Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants
*Images: Stampin' Up!
*Tools Used: Cuttlebug and the ribbon slide die, Stampin' Up! Stampin' Write Marker in Pixie Pink
*Ribbon: Jodi's Ribbon Share

4 comments:

  1. This is truly a lovely, warm spring color combo. It would be perfect for here in MN too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bright bold colors Nancy. would never have guessed that the saying wasn't a stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW.....That's so cute. Love, love, love it! Right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)