Monday, June 11, 2007

*Two More Cards For Today*

I made these two Gate Fold cards for a Sketch Challenge over on Beate's Blog.... I wanted to get them posted before I was too late for the contest!
Items Used: *Cardstock: Stampin' Up Basic Black, Real Red and Whisper White *Patterned Paper: Luxe *Images: Amuse and Studio G *Ink: Stampin' Up! Basic Black and Real Red, Black Micron Pen *Tools: Marvy Giga Scallop Oval Punch, Marvy Mega Oval Punch, Stampin' Up! Small and Large Oval Punches *Embellishments: Bling
Items Used: *Cardstock: Stampin' Up Whisper White, Real Red and Brushed Silver *Images: Amuse and Studio G *Ink: Stampin' Up! Basic Black *Tools: Provocraft Cuttlebug and D'vine Swirl Embossing Folder, Marvy Giga Scallop Square Punch


19 comments:

Tracy.H said...

I really like the first one! Very pretty. :0)

Flossie's Follies said...

Both cards are great, love the emobssing background on the wedding card.

SpAzzGiRL said...

Love these, that a muse bride and groom is adorable.

twinshappy scs said...

Beautiful! They are both awesome. Wonderful cards.

Charlene Weaver said...

Awesome cards Nancy. Love them both.

Michelle said...

Love these, I really like the wedding one.

Peggy Maier said...

Love that black/white/red - can't beat those colors! The wedding one is so cute as well. Like them both!

Jason Sampson said...

I love both of these cards as much as the other, you've done really well with this sketch!

Daniela said...

These are beautiful and elegant cards, wonderful colors :)

Lisa said...

oooh lala!
I love the D'vine swirls on the wedding card. Evokes a feeling of how they'd be dancing!!

I'd love to buy it! I don't have any weddings coming up but how about making 2 different baby boy cards for me please? No rush.

My reasoning, if you make me 2, I might be able to part with one!

Was gonna send the "hello" scallop card to a friend and decided to call her L.D. and talk for an hour instead so I could hang onto my card.

Is that bad?!

Lois Michael said...

Love the Bride & Groom card...classy!

Heather said...

I love these cards. The color combinations are fantastic!

jen del muro (scs: genie1314) said...

these are gorgeous!!!

Jami Speidel said...

I love this design! I'll have to try and make one of these soon! Love both of them!

StampOwl said...

Oh wow these are beautiful! I especially like the top one - I love that background paper on it. I received your card in the mail today, thank you so much - so much fun receiving cards in the mail. I have posted it on my blog.

Aunt T said...

Excellent cards. I just love the wedding card. Stunning!

Teresa

Kelly's Artistic Journaling said...

They are both beautiful. The second one looks familiar only because I used your stamps to make a wedding card for one I needed. lol. I love the first one, that paper is gorgeous.

Heather said...

Wow, both of these are fantastic!!

Anonymous said...

So elegant! So lovely!