Sunday, January 27, 2008

*Allison's Suggestive Sunday #1*

Last week, Allison introduced her Suggestive Sunday on her blog. I know that this will shock her, since she suggested this idea back when the Cal-Gals got together earlier this month to stamp and I was a little less than enthusiastic...

But Allison, this one is for you!

I created a card with a bird. I am not a fan of birds... not in real life, not in art, not in stamping. But for Allison, I created a card with a bird.

I am a week behind, but here it is....

Items Used:
*cardstock: Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Basic Black
*patterned paper: Stampin' Up! in Almost Amethyst
*images: Rhonna Farrer; A*Muse
*tools: coloured pencils, odourless mineral spirits, blending stump
*embellishments: Stickles; Robin's Nest Dew Drops

8 comments:

Tracy.H said...

And what a beautiful bird it is!! Great job...see we knew you could do it! ;0) I still have not done mine...maybe tomorrow I will combine #1 and #2 together to catch up. ;0)

Allison said...

It looks beautiful...I think he's my fav bird! And he's glittery too!

Anderson Arts Online said...

I love this, it is sooo cute! For not loving birds, you did a fantastic job!

Anonymous said...

Love the bird!!
Cute!!

Have a warm Monday:)
Only -44 tommorow..
Can't wait to see what the windshield comes up to on tuesday..

Hugs,
Mar

Kelly's Artistic Journaling said...

Okay.... what did you do with my girlfriend Nancy????????????

Michelle said...

It looks great Allison - I love the coloring on the bird.

Dawn Easton said...

I love your card Nancy! So pretty!

Quilt Nut said...

very cute Nancy