Pages

Friday, March 07, 2008

*Flashback Friday*

Today feels like spring is in the air. We've had several days of warmer than average temperatures and the sun is nice and bright. I'm not in a fog... I'm sure we'll get another huge dump of snow before spring is here to pave the way for summer, but for now, I'll take this beautiful weather!

The card today is from 2005 and is one of the first cards I made when I started as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. I guess this could be called "early colour blocking" or something.

I sure loved this Shapes and Shadows set. So much so that I used it too often and grew tired of it. Silly me.

Along the top you can see just a few beads, strung onto beading wire and put through the blue and green pieces.

You might notice that I added some glitter to the one full butterfly on the card.

Thanks for popping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)