Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

*A Cricut Card*

Happy Monday Morning all... sunny day in Calgary and warming up a bit. Perhaps we'll get rid of some of the snow that fell before I woke up on Sunday morning. We got about 4"... that's three Saturday night/Sunday morning snow storms in four weeks

MAKE IT STOP!

I enjoyed my quiet weekend for the most part... I had a few times during the weekend that I was bored and missing my family, but for the most part I enjoyed having my own schedule and time to myself. I made a total of 7 cards this weekend... a lot for me these days. One of them was one I dreamed up all on my own without a challenge or seeing one like it somewhere else.

This was the last card I made for my class at the Scrapbook Pantry earlier this month. It's like the card I made here, but since the store doesn't sell the SU Word Windo Punch and didn't have any flowers in stock that would work, I decided to do it all with the Cricut. I used the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge that came with my Expressions.

We had some fun sanding our Core'dinations cardstock and making a bit of a mess. I changed the card up a bit for the class but don't have a photo... we added a smaller black flower on top of the flower and bling to the tops and bottoms of the red ovals.

I'm outta here.... enjoy your day!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)