Sunday, March 08, 2009

*Hey There Foxy!*

Hmmmm, I gotta tell ya.... writing posts to be scheduled for later is difficult when you want to start your post off with a little chit chat! I wasn't going to announce that I was away, just schedule a few posts to keep you happy... but I got nothing to say LOL!

So, I will tell you.... yesterday (well, tomorrow to me as I'm writing this on Friday) I hopped on a plane for Toronto where I was picked up by my sister and niece and whisked off to enjoy a day with them.... and this morning, the same sister and I (this is Sunday now folks) are heading back to the airport to board a plane to San Juan Puerto Rico where we will be boarding a Royal Caribbean ship and heading off tonight on a 7 day Caribbean Cruise. Our stops are Aruba, Curacao, St. Maarten and St. Thomas.

This is my first cruise and while I am sad to be leaving my family at home, I am also excited to be heading off and spending a week with my best friend. I know we are going to have a blast!!!

The card I am sharing with you today is the final card from my February card class at the Scrapbook Pantry. We had fun playing with blender pens and the Scor-Pal with this card. The image and patterned paper are Imaginisce, the cardstock Coredinations. We used the Scor-Pal to create the diamond grid on the brown cardstock to reveal some of the blue that was behind it. Of course we had to add a little bling bling to the corners, just for a little added interest.

Thanks for coming by to visit!!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

8 comments:

Wendy said...

Cute card! But more importantly, have a great time on the cruise! I was more than I expected on my first one!

Michelle said...

Wow! You lucky gal! Hope you didn't run into bad weather like we did last night.

Enjoy your trip, get some R&R!

Tracy.H said...

Hey Missy...you sure picked a good time to leave! Hope you two are having a wonderful time. And have a drink for me, would ya! :0)

Oma said...

Love the card! Wish I could have met you at the airport and sneaked on the plane with you! Enjoy your cruise!

nadia said...

hope you are having a wonderful "get away from it all". thanks for your kind comment about max. ciao!

Merlie said...

Brrrr..perfect timing Nancy! Bring some sunshine with you when you come back.

Little D said...

cruising is the way to go! Especially to warmer climates! Hope you have a great time!

Musing of a crafty mind said...

Beautiful card. Where did you get the adorable little fox?