Pages

Thursday, March 05, 2009

*I Found A Little Mojo*

I've been short on crafting time this week... nothing new there. Seems to be the story of my life. This card came together in a few small sittings over the last few days and evenings. And I'm happy to report that it is another card I am really pleased with!

I just love Julee's sketches over at Mojo Monday!

I used a little snippet of a new to me paper from a great Canadian company called Black River Designs. The Scrapbook Pantry got in two lines of this paper and it's just yummy! Double sided and fun!

I added some Stampin' Up cardstock to it.. Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi and Chocolate Chip. I sent one layer of the Pacific Point through my Cuttlebug with the Spots and Dots folder. I found some American Craft ribbon and some flowers in my stash that matched not too bad, added an SU decorative brad to the centre and voila! The sentiment is by Amuse and is stamped in black on the bottom of the card. I used my Tim Holtz Design Ruler to help me do the paper piercing at the edge of the card.

I also really liked this card turned on it's side... but without the sentiment.

Thanks for popping by to see what I've been up to!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

7 comments:

  1. I love it. Strong and bold. It's perfect. Thanks for sharing.

    doramiyi
    doramiyi@gmail.com
    -CANADA-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love pacific point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Nancy - love that big flower, yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Nancy! I think you should call this "The Bold and the Beautiful". Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I just got my SU order and picked up some of this Pacific Point...can't wait to play with it now. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! You rocked this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really stunning. The colors are great! Love the flower too :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)