Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

*Happy Birthday Jen!*

Happy Thursday everyone! Another cold day here in Calgary.... apparently it will be closer to freezing starting tomorrow afternoon.

I know it's only February, but in my mind, spring should be here already. I love my cozy scarf but I am so done with it this year!!

My blog-friend Jen is celebrating her birthday today... and this card is for her!

I created this card with my Cricut Expressions and the Wild Card cartridge. This is the most involved project I've done so far with my Cricut... I need to find more time to play!

I used Bazzill Bling cardstock for everyting but the candle and cupcake liner, added some Stickles to my candle and the cupcake liner, and then some gems as "sprinkles" to the top of the cupcake.

I love my Cricut LOL!

Go visit Jen and see the fun she's having to celebrate her birthday!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

2 comments:

  1. Great job on this one, Nancy! I love my cricut too...so much fun...but there needs to be more hours in the day so we can play more!! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice Nancy! I like that wild card cartridge.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)