Sunday, March 21, 2010

*Really Quick*

Just a quickie from me today as I am going to try very hard to stay off the computer for most of the day to give my stupid arm some rest.  I read most of yesterday and my arm feels better this morning than it did yesterday.

So today I will share with you my cards for Mojo130 and Tracy's Christmas Card Challenge (see the link to her blog in my side bar under Calgals)
And a close up...
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Bashful Blue; PaperTreyInk White
*Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up!
*Images:  Stampabilities
*Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics
*Tools:  Big Shot; Nestabilities; Snowflakes Cuttlebug embossing folder; Stampin' Up! Scallop Border punch
*Embellishments:  ribbon from unknown; Baby Blue Stickles
*Challenges:  Mojo130; TCC#3
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

3 comments:

Tracy.H said...

These turned out great, Nancy!! :0)

Did I miss something? What happened to your arm?

Susan Raihala said...

So very cute! Hope your arm is better soon!

~Christina~ said...

You did fabulous on these card!!! Gorgeous