Pages

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

*Apparently I Took A Break*

I am so sorry for disappearing!!  While in Regina I was busy helping out Mom, spending time with my family and watching Lost.  I started watching Season 1 online a while back, have been watching Season 2 on DVD and am now part way through Season 3.  What a crazy show!  I think it's called "Lost" because it causes the viewers to be completely LOST!

At any rate, my apologies for not posting more while I was away!

I'm sharing with you a card I did for a Mingle on the CreativeCuttlebuggers YahooGroup I am on.  In March, the challenge was to do an all white card.  I have seen many all white cards and have always wanted to try one of these white on white cards so I signed up for the mingle to force me to finally do it...

And I'm so glad I did!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  PaperTreyInk White
*Tools:  Big Shot; Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Folder; Spellbinders Tulip Pendant


So few items used!  The hardest part of this card was trying to get a good photo of it.  I took a little time, tried a few spots in the yard, and settled on this one shot despite the shadow in the corner.

To add some dimension, I used foam tape on the top two layers.

Who knew white on white could have so much going for it?

I will definitely try it again!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

4 comments:

  1. Wow Nancy...that is stunning! Nuff said!

    And I am gonna sit down and watch all the LOST episodes too one day. Maybe it will be a good incentive to work out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Nancy..infact all the cards are your blog are just wonderful. Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake www.crazystamper.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmygosh. Just wait until you get to the final season. Every show you learn all sorts of cool stuff... stuff that only leaves you feeling more lost and confused. George and I sit on our sofa each week, staring at the blank screen after the show, wondering what we just watched.

    AMAZING card, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of your cards - your style is always very neat & clean cut looking. I especially love the white on white card where you used the Swiss dot CB embossing folder & the Spellbinders tulip pendant!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)