Pages

Friday, December 03, 2010

*It's Craft Fair Day!*

I am looking forward to my day today.... I will be heading off to pick up Shannon in an hour or so and we're going to spend a few hours at the big Christmas craft fair that happens every year in Calgary.  Festival of Crafts is always a great way to spend a day... so many wonderful items to see, lots of amazing things to taste...  I have only missed it one year since I moved to Calgary back in 1995.

I prefer to go on the Friday as there are fewer people than there are on Saturday... but on Friday you end up battling more Mom's with strollers which can get in the way sometimes.  You can tell I don't have little kids anymore LOL!

Anyway....  one week after I started creating all of those Christmas cards at the Fall Spa-Tacular retreat, I am here with the first one I made once I got unpacked and settled in....
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  PTI White; Stardream; Bazzill Bling
*Images:  Inkadinkadoo Holiday Greetings
*Ink:  Blue Encore Ultimate Metallic
*Tools:  Big Shot; Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder
*Embellishments:  unknown button
*Challenges:  FTL38


This stamp is from a set that I bought while I was in Ontario....  I came home with *a lot* of new Christmas images!!!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

  1. I really like this one! The polka dots look like snow and the soft blues are beautiful! Have fun at the craft fair! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)