Friday, February 04, 2011

*I Love Buttons*

I never thought I'd say that I love buttons.  For the longest time, I just couldn't see the point or something.  I don't know what it was honestly, but I just didn't think to use buttons on my cards.

And now I'm looking for more buttons to buy cuz I just love em!

I can't believe I used so many on ONE card!!!!
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White
*Images: Boxer Remembrances
*Ink: Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip
*Tools: Big Shot; Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder
*Embellishments: Basic Grey buttons
*Challenges:  Mojo176



I love this card...  love how simple and clean it is....  love all those beautiful buttons... but I hate that it is a sympathy card for a Cuttlebugging friend who lost her husband suddenly this past week.

Thanks for coming by to visit!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

7 comments:

Merlie said...

I love how you embossed the upper part only and left the bottom clean. You better slow down with your buttons... LOL you're gonna run out soon!

Jacquie said...

I love it. It's awesome!!!

Allison said...

Gorgeous! Great with the embossing transition!

Tracy.H said...

This turned out great, Nancy. You are definitely gonna need more buttons! :0)

Cindy said...

I love that you're using buttons now! This reminds me of a card I made a long time ago. http://imagine-dream-create.blogspot.com/2007/06/card-contest.html

scalder said...

OMGosh that is gorgeous!! I'm in the same boat you were, about buttons that is! I just can't seem to get them to look 'right'. You've inspired me to keep practicing:)

MelissaS said...

I hate to say I LOVE a sympathy card, but I do! So sorry to hear about your friend's loss.

I agree about the buttons! I have said that about several crafty trends, and then once I try them, I can't stop!