Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

*Fabulous Day*

Good morning all.. just a quickie from me as I have a few errands to run before heading off to do a few hours of work with Christy (with a break for another errand in the middle).

I am enjoying Spring Break without alarm clocks!  I can't wait until Bruce and I are both retired and we will only have to use the alarm clock once in a while.

Surprisingly, the sun has made an appearance today.... the first time in about a week.  It's a welcome sight!

I created this card on Saturday night while everyone else was busy doing something else....  Sadly the mojo wasn't flowing enough to make a wonderfully productive evening, but at least I got a few cards done!
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler
*Images: PTI Signature Greetings
*Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
*Tools: Big Shot; Cuttlebug embossing foler
*Embellishments: Icicle Stickles
*Challenges: Stamping Vacation; Use It Tuesday #4



This was another of the Stamping Vacation challenges... the only tool you could use was an embossing folder.  And I decided to do another red card for the Use It Tuesday #4...

Enjoy your Tuesday!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

6 comments:

  1. WOW! Love the subtle design on this! The red is just stunning and I don't know if I would have thought to do that!

    Thanks again for playing with us at Use It Tuesday!! We are thrilled with the response!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty, love the embossing with just a touch in the center of the flowers. I agree on retirement no alarm clocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this folder. and the touch of bling is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card Nancy...some of the Cuttlebug embossing folders are just spectacular all by themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, that is a really neat folder! Love the red. Thank you for joining us at the Stamping Vacation Challenge Blog. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)