Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

*Nothing To Talk About*

You know, I am having a tough time thinking of something to chit chat about today... so I think I will post the card, talk about it a bit, and then go on with my day...

I hope that is OK with you!!
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White
*Images: CTMH From Me To You, unknown Sentiment
*Ink: Stampin' Up! Daffodil Delight, Kiwi Kiss, Old Olive, Early Espresso
*Challenges:  LessIsMore#6; ColourQ76



I love how clean and simple this card is....

The Less Is More challenge for this week was a one layer card that goes "off the edge".  Mine doesn't go far off the edge, but it is off the edge.

One layer cards used to scare the crap out of me.... and now I find them fun!

I hope you'll enjoy your day!  Happy Creating!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

16 comments:

  1. you card is great! love the colours and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that OLCs don't scare you anymore... this one is just great and it's far enough over the edge for us!
    It's a beautiful card, thanks for joining us and we'll see you next time!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how simple it is! Makes it very sweet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card love that image

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the landscape card with the flower stamp, it looks great

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy...love the shape of this card...it's not the standard A4. Love the big flower too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nancy
    what a great card
    Off the edge is off the edge! lol
    Great submission
    Thanks very much
    mandi
    "LEss is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful, love the one layer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nancy, this is one beautiful card! Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, love the colours.
    Jose

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful and cheery card. I love it. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your image makes me think of sunflowers and warm days. Fantastic card:-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really love this one, Nancy!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE the CAS-ness of this card! Thanks for playing the CQC challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)