Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

*Teeny Tiny Wish*

Calgarians are happy that the rain stopped last night....  sadly the wind has replaced it, making it impossible for me to get a photo of this card outside this morning.

Instead, I took the photo by my big kitchen window where there is a lot of light coming in.  In the background you can see just a little bit of the stuff that my friends and I have set up for the papercrafting garage sale.  We have 7 big tables, the kitchen island, and 7 chairs full of items for sale!!!  Lots of stamps, some paper, punches galore..... and more!

Todays card is the current layout challenge on the Clean and Simple Cards blog.  Once I decided on the colours I wanted to use, this card went together so fast and easy!!!  I love the embossed background... you  might want to click on the photo to see it larger so you can see the detail in the embossing.
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up! Real Red, Basic Black
*Images: Penny Black
*Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
*Tools: Big Shot; Quickutz Flowers embossing folder; ScorPal
*Embellishments: unknown grosgrain ribbon; twine from The Twinery; assorted buttons
*Challenges:  FTL142



I hope you'll play along with us this week!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)