Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

*Papercrafting Garage Sale*

I am SO sorry for the late notice....  I kept meaning to post about the annual garage sale but I would think about it when I was nowhere near my computer....

Anyway... tomorrow (Saturday, May 28th) my crafty girlfriends and I are hosting our annual Papercrafting Garage Sale here at my house in NW Calgary... it's not in the garage cuz we like to be comfortable, (not to mention we're currently using the garage to store the ark we've been building after so much rain this week!).

From 1pm until 4pm you're invited to come shop in my living room (and dining room, and family room, and kitchen).... there are six of us with items for sale, everything from cardstock to ink to stamps to tools.

If you're interested, please EMAIL ME and I'll send you my address!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

2 comments:

  1. too far for me - I'm in Ontario - Good Luck with your sale.
    Hugs ~Jacqueline
    madebyjacqueline.blogspot.com
    Ps. I have a blog candy giveaway on my blog check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad I'm in BC. I would love to visit and shop:(

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)