Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

*Fall To Layout #190*

Happy Saturday everyone....  it's been a great week weather-wise in Calgary.... nothing like last Saturday where it snowed and the flakes were the size of cotton balls!!  I can see my peonies poking through the ground... my stargazer lilies as well.  I love spring!

I really like the card I created using the sketch for this week at the Clean and Simple Stamping blog.  The colours are a little bright for me (Pumpkin Pie, Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade, Black and White) but I still like how it turned out.
I hope you'll be able to find some time to play along with us this week!  Check out the link on the left sidebar to see the sketch and to see what others have be inspired to do!

2 comments:

  1. This would make a wonderful Father's Day card and I can't wait to get out to my room from http://roomstogrowusa.web12.hubspot.com/hobbyrooom/ to make one up for my wonderful hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love that embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)