Pages

Friday, November 03, 2006

*Simple Snowflakes*

Don't you just hate it when you spend time working on a card and then, when it's finished, you're just not sure that you really like it as much as you wanted to? Well, that's the case with this card.

I started with a Vintage Violet card. I punched circles out of Bashful Blue. I then punched the snowflake punch out of Whisper White and then centred them in the circle punch. I used the 2-way glue pen around the edges of the circles and added some glitter. I glued the snowflakes onto the blue circles and added a silver brad in the centre of each. I used the Sakura Stardust pen (clear) to add sparkle to the snowflakes (coloured the blue through the punch) and then added a Vintage Violet stitched ribbon to the card.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. I love this layout and the color... mmm does that mean I have to get Vintage Violet now?! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, Nancy. What exactly is the stardust pen? Just a glitter pen?

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)