Pages

Monday, June 04, 2007

*Congratulations!!!*

I almost forgot to choose a winner! See, I went to work today and 2 hours on my foot left me rather sore (that coupled with some time on the recumbent bike at the gym)... so I got home from work and immediately sat down with my feet up!

Anyway... thanks to the Random Number Generator, Cindy K is going to be receiving the Friend Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

Thanks to everyone for their input on my decision. I think I will start weeding out the cards I don't want to keep anymore and will then figure out something good to do with them... some donations, some gifts, some RAKs and maybe even sell a few (are you happy Kari????).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)