Pages

Friday, July 06, 2007

*Flashback Friday*

Another Friday. Another card from my past.

This was my favourite card for quite a while. This was during my "celestial phase" which lasted quite a while. I've fallen out of love with all things celestial. Guess it's a good thing I didn't get that sun moon and stars tattoo back then??!!

This card is done in all navy and gold... gold ink, gold paper, gold brad, gold gel pen.

And the sentiment was written by me.

If only my handwriting always looked that good. Of course, I write at a snails pace when writing like this so I guess I could do it on a regular basis... if I had nothing else to accomplish!!

Have a great Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Nancy!

    I love your flashbook Friday's! Since I've been creating my blog this week I've been going through all my old card stash and it's really interesting to see where we started and how we've grown through the years! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flashback fridays made me go back and look at some of my first cards - I won't be posting them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat card. I have several Sun & Moon stamps that I just have never been able to part with. Thanks for sharing your flashback card. Ida

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy- I love seeing your old cards! LOL (re: tattoo) I did get a star/moon one :P Oh well, there is always laser removal, he he...what was I thinking? I was so addicted to the Sun & Moon stuff--my how our taste changes :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)