Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"Peek a Boo"

So sorry for not posting yesterday. I was out of the house by 8:30am and got home again around 3:30.... took Alex to his new Jr. High where we thought he'd be getting his timetable but instead we got to pay his fees have his photos taken for the yearbook and ID Card. Then it was off to run a few errands, pick up Matthew from his sleepover, stop by my friends house to drop off her keys and we managed to sit and chat for an hour before deciding to head off to a late lunch together. Then a few groceries and home. Busy busy as school approaches!

Another card today using SCS Colour Challenge #127. I like this one better than the one I posted on the weekend. I did have to add some of my Stardust gel pen to the swirl and flowers though... they just weren't popping at me.

As you can tell from the photo, the small oval punched out with the word "kind" is mounted on the inside of the card... just something to add a little difference.

Items Used:
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Sahara Sand, Blue Bayou, Chocolate Chip
*Ink: Stampin' Up! Blue Bayou, Chocolate Chip
*Images: Stampin' Up! Baroque Motifs
*Tools: Stampin' Up! large and small oval punches, Sakura Stardust clear gel pen

6 comments:

  1. This card is so gorgeous! I absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty i love those colors together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very elegant looking card, Nancy. I love swirls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i fell in love with the paper you used on feb 9th, that card was adorable!
    happy 1st blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)