Pages

Thursday, August 09, 2007

*Two Days of Great Mail!!!*

I love getting good mail!!! It's so much better than bills and that junk that you get from all of those businesses. I'm married... been married for 16 years... am happily married... I promise.... the moment that my marriage breaks up, I'll get in touch with you..... ya you.... the "singles" line.

Sigh!

Leave me a l o n e ! ! !

Rant off....

On to the great mail I've received in the last two days.

First... Wednesday.... an envelope arrived from Jen .... my blog win!
I received my first ever My Favorite Things stamp set.

And then today... a birthday gift from Cindy!!
A circle borders set from Paper Trey Ink!

Thank you so much ladies!!!!!

1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)