Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2007

*The Name Game*

I was tagged by Angel over at Angelosity....

The name of the game is to list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life, for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your middle name and game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.

L -- Love my family and friends... they are very important to me
E -- Elvis sucks
E -- Everyone tells me I have great eyes

E's suck.... LOL!

Now, I tag.... this will be hard! I am choosing both names that start with the three letters as well as Blog Names....

L -- Live, Love, Laugh and Stamp -- Shannon
E -- Emily at Stamping and Stuff
E -- EhMazing Stampers -- Kerry

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I'm tagged and my middle name is Lee too - can I just copy and paste?

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)