Pages

Friday, January 11, 2008

*Flashback Friday*

I was all set to post one of my new cards today when it dawned on me that it is Friday. This has been a strange week for me... It honestly feels like Thursday (and yes, yesterday felt like Wednesday) and I feel like we've been back at the routine for two weeks, not just this week. Maybe because I've been sick? Maybe because I've been busy? Who knows!

Yesterday was the first day that The Scrapbook Pantry was open here in Calgary. There were a few glitches in the system (like no debit/credit card machine) but when I was there I thought it was going well. I'm hoping to pop in today to see how the whole first day went.

This card is from that "older cards" file, so it's pre-2003 sometime.... I loved this DeNami Dragonfly. And, apparently I loved gold embossing too. LOL Well, to tell the truth, I go through phases for embossing .... I haven't done a lot of it lately other than Iridescent Ice to gives things a shimmer. There was a time, though, that I embossed everything.

This card was a navy blue card with white, navy and gold layers and an accent with gold gel pen lines. I still like the layout.... might have to tweak it one of these days!

Have a spectacular Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)