Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2008

*Sunny Saturday*

Ahhhh, another weekend... gotta like that! I had a great time playing with Allison, Shannon and Tracy last night (aka the Cal-Gals). I was able to get some samples done for the store as well as new nametags for all of the staff.

The samples for the store are tough... while I use scrapbooking elements in my card making, I don't do totally "scrappy" cards for the most part these days. I decided I should take a peek through my Cards Magazines for some more inspiration as a lot of those creations are more scrappy inspired.

Today I share another card with you that I'm just not 100% sure of....

I had stamped up a few of this flower image and decided to try colouring this one with my new Copic Spica Glitter Markers. In real life, the flower has a great shimmer to it.

Again, not so sure about the spotted background on the top half of the card.... It needed something but I'm not sure this was it.

Items Used:
*Carsdtock: Whisper White, Yo Yo Yellow, Basic Black
*Images: Stampin' Up! Time Well Spent
*Ink: Black Palette; Copic Spica Glitter Markers
*Tools: Marvy Mega circle punch and Giga scallop circle punch
*Embellishments: Michael's Ribbon; Robin's Nest Dew Drops

3 comments:

  1. I actually quite like it the way it is! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it just the way it is, BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so hard to step out of my box, too! I think this one is pretty, Good Job!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)