Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

*Just A Quickie*

Morning all... won't bore you with a weather forecast as it's the same as it was yesterday, and the day before that and the day before that and the day before that....

I woke up with a migraine this morning... I am hoping that th drugs will kick in in the next half hour before I head off to work. I will go in and see if I can cope with the day... if not, hopefully I can come home a little early.

This was a really quick and easy card to put together.... no stamping at all.... the sentiment is a rubon by Creative Imaginations... and the patterned paper is from the same line by the same company. I added some Whisper White and Taken with Teal cardstaock, a little American Crafts ribbon and voila!

Thanks for popping by...
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

3 comments:

  1. very cute Nancy

    hope you are feeling better! and i LOVE your twilight countdown! will go add one to my blog too lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy, very pretty card. Love the green and purple combination.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)