Pages

Friday, June 20, 2008

*Tattoo Photo*

Now that my tattoo has had a chance to heal (it's 4 weeks old today) I thought it was time to share a better photo of it... sorry about the background that is my ugly ugly kitchen floor, but the light was best at that window.

The tattoo is on the inside of my right ankle... it is a pretty reddish/pink flower with a vine...and the vine turns into the word "babe", the name my Dad used for his three daughters and three granddaughters.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

2 comments:

  1. Looks great, Nancy. Getting use to it now? :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT NANCY...you're one of the coolest gals I know, now you're even cooler with a tat!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)