Pages

Sunday, August 03, 2008

*Mojo Monday On A Sunday*

For the first time in months I have created a card using a current challenge! I love many of the sketches over on Julee's blog and I thought I'd start on the current one last night. I still have time to submit it for her slideshow! Go me!

So I spent Saturday night taking care of my Monday Mojo!

There is no stamping on this card at all.... the patterned papers are by Stampin' Up!, the flower is one I got from the bulk bin of flowers at the Scrapbook Pantry, the brad was a glittered pink brad from the birthday line by Imaginisce, but I covered it with Crystal Effects and dropped it in my ultra fine clear glitter to make it a little less pink looking and more sparkly. I added some ribbon from my stash and some white dots with the gel pen on the Pretty in Pink cardstock. Since I haven't yet ordered the scallop border punch, I did my scallop border using a corner rounder.

And that is my Mojo Monday #48 submision!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Nancy! I love that flower!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the colors and that big flower. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)