Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2008

*Another Christmas Card*

I had a great time, as always, with the CalGals last night. We do a lot of laughing and a little stamping too. I managed to make three cards last night! Go me!! The first one I had to make was my challenge card. We rotate who issues the challenge each month and Allison was "it" this month. She took pity on me and chose "snowmen".... easy peasy, right? Totally easy unless you don't have time to stamp! So I made mine last night while the girls were here. I managed to kill two birds with one stone.... it's also a card I will use for my third Christmas Card class at the Scrapbook Pantry.

But you'll have to wait to see that card.... I tend to post my cards in the order in which I make them, so you have a bit of time to wait to see Mr. Snowman...

Today I bring you a tent-topper card using more of the Snowy Jo papers by Imaginisce. I used my Cuttlebug to cut the circle and scalloped circles. This is another of the cards the ladies are making in the September Christmas Card class I am teaching.

Looks like a quiet weekend for our family. Bruce is working from home today so I think I will try to spend some more time in my creative space today.

Have an awesome day!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

3 comments:

  1. Adore your tent topper card Nancy! Sounds like you Cal gals had a blast! Have a great Sunday! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never think to make these tent topper cards but they sure are beautiful! Great card Nancy. PS: I tagged you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)