Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

*One More Halloween*

Ahhhh, Friday..... day off from work.... no need to make lunch in the morning for Matthew to take to school as he gets off at noon. And I don't cook on Fridays for dinner.

The only downside to Fridays is now I have to get out of bed first thing in the morning and go to the gym. Not really a downside as I enjoy the gym once I'm there, but it sure would be nice to have a jammie morning alone in the house.

Working tomorrow night.... we are hosting an event at the store for the people who have bought a membership at the Scrapbook Pantry. I'll be working at the cash til all night. We have, at last count, 298 members. I seriously doubt the majority will come, but there could still be a serious number of people in the store! Going to be a little crazy I think (and hopefully a lot of fun!).

This is my last Halloween card to share with you. I have looked at my storage of my Stampin' Up cardstock daily for years and the colours Green Galore, Lovely Lilac and Only Orange have always sat in the same section of my literature organizer. And I look at it every time and think "Halloween". So I matched those three colours to the Bazzil cardstock we carry at the store and came up with this card.

Thanks again for stopping by.... hope you enjoy your Friday!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

3 comments:

  1. I love these colors for Halloween too! Have fun at work tomorrow. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy - all your Halloween cards are great!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)