Pages

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

*A Challenge Card*

For those of you keeping track, I am still sick and still coughing like crazy. Today, by the end of my shift at the store, I could barely get out two or three words before I started coughing and couldn't stop without some water. It's worse at night which means I'm not really sleeping.

I'm done. Someone tell my cough that I'm done... it's no longer listening to me LOL!

A couple of days ago I was blog surfing and saw a link to the new Mojo Monday Blog... Julee and her girls have set up a new blog for the weekly challenge. Many of my favourite layouts have been Mojo Monday sketches.

I figured, what better way to get myself stamping for me again than to do a challenge. And, true to it's name, it was a bit challenging for me, but I am SO thrilled with the results!!!

This is my take on Mojo Monday Sketch 68.

I am really happy with how this card turned out. I started knowing that I wanted to use these two coordinating papers by My Minds Eye. I added to it some Chocolate Chip and Soft Sky ink. The brad is an SU Circle Brad, the flowers are the paper flowers from Michaels (in the wedding section). I also pulled out my Nestabilities, some Dew Drops and some bling bling. The stamp is one of my favourites, by Stampabilities.

I hope you like this card as much as I do!

Thanks for stopping by!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

13 comments:

  1. Love the card. I am wishing your cough away for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll send my cough to your cough and maybe they'll elope! LOL

    Beautiful card Nancy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well...I love it too!! Sorry to hear that you are sick, Nancy. Okay...there...put a hex on your cough...did it help? ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love it!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nance, the card is wicked! I love it! Where did you get all those Copics??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful Nancy! All the details make it a very elegant card! Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry your cough won't listen to you. I love your card. I'm a real fan of stripes lately and love those colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh I love this card! And I love how many Copics you have in the bg! Wow! I love mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Nancy, love it

    mom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Get out the Buckleys DM to chase away that cough -- it tastes awful, but it works!

    Even being sick, you still create -- awsome.

    Sue Rapin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful! Love your embellishments. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)